CSI's contract number is GS-06F-1034Z. The basic contract can be found at http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/105243.
The Basic Contract will provide Federal government agencies (see GSA Order 4800.2E for a list of eligible customer agencies) with IT services and IT services-based solutions from 8(a) certified firms on a global basis. In addition to IT services, IT services-based solutions are comprised of a range of ancillary support, but maintain focus on IT services-based outcomes.
CSI is proud to have been awarded the STARS II contract in all four Functional Areas (FA) within Constellation I, including:
FA1: NAICS 541511 – Customer Computer Programming Services
FA2: NAICS 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
FA3: NAICS 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
FA4: NAICS 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
Functional Area 1 (NAICS 541511) comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer.
• Custom computer applications software programming services
• Custom computer program or software development
• Custom computer programming services
• Custom computer software analysis and design services
• Custom computer software programming services
• Custom computer software support services
• Web (i.e. Internet) page design services, custom
Functional Area 2 (NAICS 541512) comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
• CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services
• CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design
• CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design
• Computer hardware consulting services or consultants
• Computer software consulting services or consultants
• Computer systems integration analysis and design services
• Computer systems integration design consulting services
• Computer integrator services
• Information management computer systems integration design services
• Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
• Computer network systems design services
• Office automation computer systems integration design services
Functional Area 3 (NAICS 541513) comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing onsite management and operation of clients computer systems and/or data processing facilities. Establishments providing computer systems or data processing facilities support services are included in this industry.
• Computer systems facilities management and operation services
• Data processing facilities management and operation services
• Computer systems or data processing facilities management and operation services
• Computer systems or data process facilities support services
Functional Area 4 (NAICS 541519) comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
• Computer disaster recovery services
• Computer software installation services
CSI's DUNS number is 164916871.
CSI does not offer a discount for prompt payment.
(918) 499-6090 Tulsa
(918) 231-8218 Cell
(405) 526-1030 Oklahoma City
CSI Core Competencies, Accolades, and Additional Information
For more information regarding CSI competencies, accolades, and other information please click here.
For more information you can visit our CCR page at https://www.bpn.gov/CCRSearch/Search.aspx. In the “Simple Search” box, enter either CSI’s DUNS Number (164916871) or CAGE Code (30HQ3) and click search.
Additionally more information is available at the GSA STARS II website located at http://www.gsa.gov/8astars2.